Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Echuca
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Väderstad.
Our Echuca dealership is seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic/Diesel Fitter/Field Service Technician to join its growing team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery including tractors, combines, forage harvesters, sprayers, spreaders, hay equipment and seeders.
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales.
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Experience in field service work on agricultural machinery or similar.
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing.
- Experience using advanced diagnostic systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you:
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities and the opportunity to fast track your career. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office – Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages including the use of a service vehicle.
- Diversity each day as you will be working on a variety of machinery in either the workshop or in the field.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading-edge machines.
How to Apply
Please forward your application in confidence to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs