Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Gore
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Southland dealership is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic / Service Technician to join their successful team based in Gore.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery (tractors, mowers, harvesters, etc.);
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales;
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in field and workshop repair and service work on agricultural machinery or similar;
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- The opportunity to join a long-standing successful family-owned business.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by Landpower New Zealand.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages.
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs