Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre South Gippsland
Join our successful team in Leongatha. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (CLAAS/AMAZONE/Seed Hawk/Väderstad). Receive competitive wage rates, the use of a service vehicle, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk and Väderstad.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Our South Gippsland dealership is seeking an experienced Service Technician to join their successful team.
You will be involved in servicing a range of agricultural machinery, whilst providing exceptional support to customer service and sales. Your day-to-day tasks will include the field and workshop service work for retail customers as well as assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience of service work on agricultural machinery or similar;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
This is an excellent career opportunity.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office – Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages ($30 - $39 per hour) including the use of a service vehicle.
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
If you are ready for a change or the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs