Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Tasmania
Join our successful team based in Tasmania. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (including CLAAS, AMAZONE, Seed Hawk, Väderstad and Grimme). Experience working on agricultural machinery (preferably combine harvesters) and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is essential. Receive a competitive remuneration package and service vehicle, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout Australia and New Zealand and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, GRIMME, Seed Hawk and Väderstad.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
CLAAS Harvest Centre – Tasmania is seeking an experienced and hardworking Service Technician to join their successful team.
You will be involved in servicing a range of agricultural machinery, whilst providing exceptional support to customer service and sales. Your day-to-day tasks will include the field and workshop service work for retail customers as well as assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Are mechanically minded or have a technical background working with heavy agricultural, mining or construction machinery.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Take pride in your work and have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a high standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
A qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent career opportunity.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by Landpower Australia.
- Access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages paying above award rates including the use of a service vehicle.
- An opportunity to work on world-class machinery.
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
For more information or to apply for this role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs