Service Technician - Templeton
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Templeton
Gear Up & Grow Further…
Across New Zealand, CLAAS Harvest Centre is evolving. We’re gearing up our sites, our customers, and most importantly, our people. We’re all about the journey – and we’re opening the door for you to get some momentum in your career. To get straight to the point, here’s what we offer:
Build unparalleled skills – Working with some of the most advanced equipment and systems in the international agricultural machinery market, the level of technology and capability in our machinery translates to you possessing high value experience and skills
Earning potential – Competitive hourly rate, rewarding over-time structure and the sheer scale of available hours, will maximise your take-home earnings, alongside the other powerful benefits on offer with us.
Frequent technical training – Our expert Master Technicians and CLAAS factory trained Technical Specialists deliver regular training both at a local branch level and at our dedicated national training facility. Many Technicians who join us tell us they’ve never experienced so many learning opportunities anywhere else!
Tailored Individual Development Plans – Including opportunities for offshore training and experiences, multiple pathways – technical specialisation, people leadership, sales & product Management – we provide targeted, personalised training. You’ll be encouraged to find your ideal career path with us and build toward it.
Culture – Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world. We don’t feel like a corporate, we embrace a wide group of different people with different interests, and we understand the importance of our work being rewarding and fulfilling.
And now, we’re ready for you! Right now, our Christchurch, Templeton CLAAS Harvest Centre is ready and motivated to bring a capable, qualified Agricultural Service Technician on board. You’ll have experience as a Service Technician in a similar heavy machinery environment such as Agriculture, Heavy Transport, Construction, Mining. We need your expertise and influence for our Templeton Service team, to carry out the following:
- Working across the full spectrum of our premium harvesting, seeding, Greenline, tillage, fertilising, material handling and tractor product ranges
- Assembly and Pre-Delivery of new equipment
- Working to support our Sales team with preparation, start-up and demonstration
- Full-scope of mechanical service work including scheduled service, rebuilds, diagnostics and breakdowns
- Building positive relationships with our valued customers throughout the lifecycle of their gear
- Pursuing new learnings from our team and our leaders, take training opportunities and progress
- Supporting the service team with improvement initiatives
- Using your expertise to help in the development of other technicians and apprentices around you
How to Apply
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Cherie Crews
Are you based offshore? We’re happy to talk about providing financial support for your Visa application and relocation costs, and we’re here to help you through the process.
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs