Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
With the exciting growth and investment in our Waikato dealership, join our successful team based in Hamilton. Be involved in the service work of premium brand agricultural machinery (CLAAS/AMAZONE/JCB). Experience working on agricultural machinery and a qualification in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing is a must. Receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career opportunities, a great working environment and some of the best technical product training.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia, representing some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Waikato team are on an exciting journey with the investment of a new $10 million sales, service, parts and administration complex which will become the home of CLAAS Harvest Centre – Waikato as well as a parts, training and demonstration hub for our other dealerships in the North Island.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic/Diesel Fitter/Field Service Technician to join our Hamilton based team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery (tractors, mowers, harvesters, etc);
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales;
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in field service work on agricultural machinery, specifically McHale Baler experience;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes;
- Experience using advanced diagnostic systems;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you?
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office - Landpower New Zealand;
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel;
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages;
- Use of a work laptop, latest diagnostic tooling and a work mobile device.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs