Agricultural Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waipara
Are you mechanically minded? Do you enjoy being busy and working with a great team?
Carrfields Machinery, operating from CLAAS Harvest Centres throughout Canterbury and on the West Coast, sells and services new and used machines including world leading brands like CLAAS, AMAZONE, JCB and MacDon.
A technician at CLAAS ensures the following is delivered:
- Inspect, diagnose and repair faults and malfunctions on agricultural machinery
- Repair and replace defective parts, and warranty repair work
- Pre-delivery inspections on new gear for our sales department.
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Effectively communicate with managers and be a contributing member of the team
We will ensure you receive ongoing training and personal development opportunities, a competitive hourly rate with tool allowance, overtime and call out fees as well as a great working environment with in well organised workshops.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Qualifications or experience in diagnosing and repairing agricultural or similar machinery
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
Being part of this family owned agricultural group could be your next career step for personal and professional development within one of New Zealand’s leading industries. Apply today!
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
To have a confidential discussion about the role, please call Matt Petrie on 027 412 5879.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs