Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Dalby
Gear Up & Grow Further…
Across Australia CLAAS Harvest Centre is evolving. We’re gearing up our sites, our customers, and most importantly, our people.
Are you a Trades Assistant?
We are ready for you and our Dalby CLAAS Harvest Centre is motivated to welcome you on board.
We offer world-CLAAS training so this would certainly be a role that would open up genuine career pathways for you to step into and learn all there is to know about our machinery.
You will - Be responsible for the movement, storage and condition of machine products stored in the warehouse and for the general cleanliness and tidiness of the yard and warehouse.
You will be someone who is able to provide a high level of customer service with regard to assembly and pre-delivery of machines.
You will be supporting the Sales & Service teams as well as supporting the efficient running of the workshop.
Are you someone who is:
- Organised in work habits and has an excellent time management skill
- Is not flustered by unexpected priorities and is able to re-focus, as new priorities arise
- Able to perform tasks efficiently
- Able to ensures a tidy and organized work area for easy part retrieval
Culture – Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world. We don’t feel like a corporate, we embrace a wide group of different people with different interests, and we understand the importance of our work being rewarding and fulfilling.
- We’re part of the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia with a network of 32 dealers across NZ and Australia
- We have well-equipped and well-organised facilities located in the heart of NZ and Australia's busiest agricultural hubs
- We sell and support premium agricultural brands
- We give our people access to incredible international knowledge and resources, career pathways -we have a true commitment to the development of our people
- We’re stable, we’re organised and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of everyone in today’s unique world
How to Apply
Keen for more info or to get the ball rolling? Let’s talk now – hit the apply button, or contact Liz Jones
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs