Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
With the exciting growth and investment in our Waikato dealership, we are looking for a Workshop Coordinator/Service Manager with strong experience in the agricultural industry who is capable of leading and managing our Service Team.
CLAAS Harvest Centre is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia, representing some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Our Waikato team are on an exciting journey with the investment of a new $10 million sales, service, parts and administration complex which will become the home of CLAAS Harvest Centre – Waikato as well as a parts, training and demonstration hub for our other dealerships in the North Island.
As the Workshop Coordinator/Service Manager you will be responsible for managing and motivating the service team and coordinating all service related activities whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a natural and experienced leader who inspires confidence and motivates others to a higher level of performance
- Have experience managing a workshop with an agricultural machinery focus and you lead by example
- Have the ability to build strong and enduring relationships with customers to enhance and grow business opportunities
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
- Hold qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive remuneration package including the use of a company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- A supportive and friendly team environment
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is willing to front up and go the extra mile, please click APPLY.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is willing to front up and go the extra mile, please apply now or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs