292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Bay of Plenty
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading privately-owned provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, JCB and AMAZONE.
Our Bay of Plenty dealership is seeking a Workshop Foreman to join its Rotorua based team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are interested in mentoring a motivated team this could be the role for you.
You will play a key role in managing a committed service team, and work alongside the Service Manager to achieve all service KPI’s including mentoring apprentices, rostering of service jobs and assisting with the day to day management of the workshop.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you:
- Hold qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- Have an interest in mentoring and managing a team of Service Technicians
- Have experience within the agricultural sector
- Drive a strong health and safety culture
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Are tech savvy, resilient and have a good sense of humour
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package including the use of a service vehicle.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading-edge machines.
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are a true leader who is ready to front up and go the extra mile, please apply now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion. Please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs