292 Te Ngae Road,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Gore
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia and enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 40 years with premium manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB.
Our Southland dealership is seeking a Workshop Foreman to join its Gore based team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and are interested in mentoring a motivated team this could be the role for you.
You will play a key role in managing a committed service team, and work alongside the Service Manager to achieve all service KPI’s including mentoring apprentices, rostering of Service jobs and assisting with the day to day management of the workshop.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for you if you have:
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery servicing
- An interest in mentoring and managing a team of Service Technicians
- Experience within the agricultural sector
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A desire to progress your career and lead by example
- A competitive experience-based remuneration package
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or a confidential discussion.
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.Back to all Jobs