Workshop Foreman - Westland
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Open
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Westland
Why work with CLAAS:
- Competitive rate with review period and paid OT
- Company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone
- Approaching 50 years of dedicated service, and proudly family owned
- Work-life balance – Regular hours with optional overtime to boost earnings
- Respectful, supportive manager and team creating a friendly work environment
Established in 1975, we’re a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers and hay equipment representing global agricultural giants such as CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB through 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
As our Workshop Foreman, you'll take charge of daily operations, providing essential support and mentorship to the team. Additionally, you will be hands-on, actively in the field maintaining and repairing our premium tractors, harvesters, seeders, spreaders, and more.
Other responsibilities include:
- Overseeing daily operations while providing essential support and mentorship to the team
- Comprehensive mechanical services - maintenance, rebuilds, diagnostics, and rapid breakdown support
- Support our sales success with the pre-assembly of our cutting-edge machinery
- Cultivate strong bonds with our valued customers
- Maintain a dynamic, safe, and professional workshop
Skills and Experience:
- You’re a certified heavy diesel mechanic with comprehensive service and repair expertise
- A background in the agricultural or a similar industry will be beneficial
- Passionate about customer service, and you combine that with a great work ethic
- You efficiently complete tasks
- You’re a good team player who can also work independently
- You have a valid driver’s licence
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +64 3 266 0254.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs