Workshop Support - Hamilton
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
- $$$ - Competitive remuneration + rewarding overtime rates
- Monday to Friday – Immediate Start!
- Work for a company with an excellent reputation
- Location: Hamilton, Waikato, NZ
Established in 1975, we’re a family-owned farm machinery distributor, representing global giants such as CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB through 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
We are looking for a Workshop Assistant to join our busy Harvest Centre. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be primarily responsible for supporting our sales and service teams with ensuring our farm machinery is prepared, cleaned, and maintained ready for selling.
If you are a Team player with good work standards and enjoy variety in your day we would be very keen to hear from you!
- Cleaning and grooming machines to meet customer expectations
- Carry out basic repairs and maintenance to machines
- Pickups and deliveries
- Assist to keep the service area clean
- Assisting with mechanical and maintenance tasks in the workshop and yard
Skills and experience:
- Clean Class 1 Drivers Licence as a minimum requirement – a higher class and a Forklift licence would be beneficial
- Experience or exposure to agricultural machinery and how to operate is an advantage
- Mechanically minded
- High attention to detail
- Great work ethic and able to use initiative
- Reliability & able to work as part of a team
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this position
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs