292 Te Ngae Road,
COVID-19 Update for CLAAS Harvest Centre Customers
Published on 26 March 2020
CLAAS Harvest Centre are classified by the New Zealand government as an essential service and we will remain open for our customers on a limited basis while we are at COVID-19 Alert Level 4.
There will be some changes on how we operate over this time.
- Our focus will be on essential servicing and repairs. If you need service please call the usual service numbers.
- We are required to observe social distance protocols while on your property and we ask that you help us to adhere to these conditions. Every effort will be made to clean surfaces we have used before we depart.
- There may be some delay in our arrival time as our technicians are working from home and may need to collect parts from the Branch on the way to your property.
- The front doors of our dealerships will be locked during COVID-19 Alert Level 4. If you need parts please call ahead to arrange collection. Parts will be left outside the front door in a designated area for you to pick up.
- We are working with our suppliers and freight companies to minimise any disruption to normal parts supply but please be prepared for possible delays.
- Our sales teams are working remotely while we are at COVID-19 Alert Level 4 and fully available to you. We have approval from the New Zealand government for them to visit you on your property if certain conditions have been met. They will discuss that with you when setting an appointment. No-one will arrive at your property without an agreed meeting
The health and safety of our employees, their families and our customers is of utmost importance and we assure you we are doing everything we can to minimise the spread of COVID-19. However, we will endeavour to keep our business functioning in a way that will help maintain the continuity of your operation.
If you have any questions, or require any support, please do not hesitate to contact us.