185 hp Tractor
ARION 650 Tractor, more of everything to get on with it.
One of our most popular tractors has just got even better - thanks to a host of new functions developed by our engineers in consultation with ARION drivers.
HEXASHIFT - efficient powershift transmission
With HEXASHIFT you can shift effortlessly through all six powershift speeds and the four automatic ranges using your fingertips, or you can shift automatically using the HEXACTIV auto-shift function. Overlapping powershift speeds allow you to utilise the full output potential of the engine and provide smooth range shifting on the road.
- No need to use the clutch when changing range
- Excellent efficiency in the field and on the road for low fuel consumption
- SMART STOP: stop with the brake pedal without using the clutch
- HEXACTIV auto-shift function with cruise control
- REVERSHIFT clutchless reverser with electronic parking brake
- Engine speed limiter reduces fuel consumption
Strong at Heart
The CLAAS-specific engine performance curve provides full torque in a wide engine speed range, guaranteeing constant output and power delivery when they are needed. This makes it easy to save fuel while working at a low engine speed and maximum torque with the ECO PTO, or to work at rated speed with a full reserve.
- DPS Powertech engines with 4.5 or 6.8 l cubic capacity
- ARION 500: 4-cylinder engines with staged turbocharger (a smaller turbocharger with an extremely fast response time and a wastegate turbocharger)
- ARION 600: 6-cylinder engines with VGT turbocharger
CLAAS ARION 510-660 tractors have several practical features which make it the ideal choice for long working days.
- Highly spacious ergonomically designed cab with excellent visibility
- 4-point cabin suspension with front axle suspension (select models)
- Generous headroom with multiple storage compartments
- Passenger seat with integrated cooler box
- Optional fully automated air-conditioning system with Cat 3 filter
- LED headlights for perfect illumination around the machine at night
The engine speed limiter is a great help when it comes to saving fuel. Simply set the maximum engine speed in advance and then you can focus fully on your work. The engine maintains the set speed regardless of how hard you depress the accelerator. This allows you to cut fuel consumption significantly.
Multiple display and armrest options
CEBIS (pictured) - available with HEXASHIFT or CMATIC transmission, CEBIS features electronic spool valves and the superb CEBIS terminal with a 12" touchscreen display. CEBIS functions include CSM headland management, camera image, ISOBUS implement control, CEMOS for tractors and spool valve prioritisation.
CIS+ - available with CMATIC or HEXASHIFT powershift transmission, CIS+ features a 7" colour display built into the A-pillar, combining display and setting options for the transmission, electronic spool valves, F buttons and CSM headland management.
CIS (CLAAS Information System) - features a compact design and outstanding control ergonomics: all settings are easily activated using a rotary/push switch and the ESC button. Two electronic spool valves for the front loader are also available as an option in the CIS version and are operated via the ELECTROPILOT on the armrest.
Calculate your repayments
Use our handy tool to estimate repayments.