Series III LOADALL
Our Best Cab Ever
The All-new CommandPlus Cab provides operators with the ultimate driving experience. Best-in-class cab space, noise level, all-round visibility and command driving position.
- 12% increase in cab volume, the new Series III LOADALL offers a roomy environment for the operator
- 50% reduction of in-cab noise to give a best-in-class 69dBA
- 14% increase in visibility through new seamless one-piece curved glass, to maintain best-in-class all-round visibility.
- 66% faster defrost time and 10% increase in airflow performance are the result of a complete HVAC redesign.
Our Best Productivity
Designed to meet the needs of the modern farmer, the latest JCB LOADALL telehandlers offer increased lifting performance across the range along with unparalleled productivity, courtesy of superlative performance and versatility. Exactly what you'd expect from the world's no.1 telehandler brand.
- Improved load retention & comfort at road speeds via SmoothRide System (SRS)
- 3 steer modes, compact wheelbase and large steering lock provide unrivaled maneuverability
- Boom end damping improves material retention and makes for a smoother work cycle
Our Best Fuel Efficiency
Designed to provide maximum efficiency during ownership and operation, JCB Series III LOADALLS offer superior return on investment with greater fuel efficiency and lower running costs.
- JCB EcoMAX engines provides fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics
- Reduced cost of ownership - JCB's innovative Clean Burn technology helps engines meet Tier 4 Final/Stage IV and UN Stage 3 regulations without exhaust additives
- TorqueLock in 5th & 6th gears on select models for greater speed, reducing fuel consumption and journey times between farms
Our Best Structures
JCB LOADALLS are purpose built to meet the demands of daily farm use, with high quality components and the latest manufacturing technologies and processes. This ensures customers can expect a long and productive service life from every machine.
- One-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Tough boom design - large boom overlaps of over 1m provide ultimate strength and durability
- Centrally mounted lift, tilt and extension rams eliminate boom twisting and are secured by centrally-mounted keyhole castings for even greater structural rigidity
Our Best Serviceability
The rigours of farming are such that a telehandler needs to spend as much time as possible at work, not being worked on. That's why JCB LOADALLS have long service intervals and, when maintenance is required, it's an easy and fast process.
- Long service intervals and quick and easy maintenance reduces machine downtime
- Centralised greasing facility makes for quick and easy servicing
- All daily checks and greasing can be carried out at ground level
- All fluid filters are centrally located via large, wide service bay