JCB LOADALL 526-60 AGRI PLUS
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Agri Plus Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
There’s also strength, durability and reliability built into every area of this Loadall from JCB. Not only that but the 525-60 Agri Plus telehandler offers low running costs, stringent safety measures, cutting-edge anti-theft technology, easy servicing, and the most ergonomic cab in the business.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telehandler with limited slip differential and 4WD as standard.
- Our innovative Vari-speed transmission feature allows operators to preselect a forward speed – a huge boon for users of hydraulic attachments like sweeper brushes or feeding buckets.
- Hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to manoeuvre with precision even in cramped spaces. The driveline works in parallel with the braking system too; a transmission dump on the foot brake offers superb multi-functioning and increased power during loading and rehandling.
- A low height of 1970mm and a narrow width of 1840mm enables this JCB Loadall to access the very smallest operating environments. With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, tight turning circles and superior manoeuvrability are assured.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
- The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telehandler has three selectable 4-wheel steering modes. Two-wheel steer is perfect for roading; four-wheel steer provides great manoeuvrability in tight spaces; and crab steer can help to edge either close to or away from obstacles
- To achieve the very highest levels of quality on our telehandlers, we use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining and precision paint technology, as well as innovative assembly techniques.
- The new JCB Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- You can be assured of long-term corrosion protection on a 525-60 Agri Plus Loadall because all JCB cabs are dipped in electrophoretic alloy before the painting process begins.
- A one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight. There are also large boom overlaps of up to 0.7m; the hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength; and all pivots use hardened pins.
- Heavy-duty axle feet absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy material rehandling, while keyhole castings hold the tilt and extension rams to further improve overall structural integrity.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus Loadall has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door; inside, there’s a radio speaker and plenty of storage. Tinted cab glass is fitted as standard, reflecting 30% of the sun’s energy to increase comfort.
- This telehandler has all-new instruments and a hi-res TFT screen. Intuitively laid-out control switches are backlit for optimum night recognition. You can also choose from a variety of seating options to suit all operators and applications.
- So that you can tailor your Loadall for any climate, you can choose from a cab with or without air conditioning, ensuring the perfect working environment.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Agri Plus is comfortable, precise and smooth: there are single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.
- JCB’s proportional constant flow feature allows operators to programme different flow rates for different attachments.
- The 525-60 Agri Plus Loadall is equipped with a potent JCB Diesel by Kohler T4 Final (EPA compliant) engine that produces 300Nm of torque at just 1400rpm, and doesn’t need costly DPF or AdBlue after-treatment.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1400rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- Most Tier 4 Final engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), requiring additional AdBlue fluid level maintenance – this JCB Diesel by Kohler engine doesn’t.
- JCB’s new-look Loadall exterior isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing time-consuming dust build-up.