FM435S AGRI T4
Designed to maximise productivity on the farm. Built with a high power-to-weight ratio using only the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmission and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 435S will last the distance. And, with 230hp, 945Nm and a 264 l/min hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max throughout
JCB FARM MASTER 435S AGRI T4
The JCB 435S wheeled loading shovel is designed to maximise productivity on the farm. Built with a high power-to-weight ratio using only the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 435S will last the distance. And, with 230hp, 945Nm and a 264 l/min hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max throughout.
Efficient by Design:
- It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
- The JCB 435S’ Automatic Idle feature returns the engine to 700rpm after 30 seconds of inactivity, while Eco mode limits engine speed to 1800rpm for reduced fuel consumption. Either way, productivity remains formidable.
- The standard fit torque lock-up 6-speed transmission means you can benefit from 100% efficiency in all gears with this wheeled loader. Closer gear ratios mean lower engine speeds in each gear for improved performance and fuel consumption.
- Wheel speed braking means the brakes on the 435S wheel loader rotate at the same speed as the wheels for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy.
- The JCB 435S’ hydraulic cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature and adjusts the fan speed to optimise cooling, reduce fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
- JCB’s innovative variable displacement pumps feed a load-sensing valve block that only consumes power on demand, providing precise, efficient loader control. Unloaded spool valves lower the arms using gravitational – not hydraulic – force, reducing fuel consumption.
- JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings and therefore reduces material spillage and structural stress, as well as increasing operator comfort. The speed of engagement is adjustable from within the cab using the latest state-of-the-art Command Plus controls.
A Quality Process
- The JCB 435S wheel loader is purpose-built to meet the high demands of agricultural applications.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing give the JCB 435S superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20˚C. Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate location of pins and bushes.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to guarantee the very highest levels of quality for the JCB 435S.
- The articulation joint on a JCB 435S has a heavy-duty box section – stronger than a single plate with boss. For added protection, the 435S’ steering rams are high up, and its hoses are routed through the articulation joint.
- There's a heavy-duty centre pin and oversized bush on this wheeled loader's articulation joint for even more durability, as well as twin taper roller bearings on the bottom box joints that can tolerate both vertical and horizontal loadings.
- The rear counterweight protects the 435S’ cooling pack and the back end of the wheel loader (including its rear lights) from damage.
- The ROPS/FOPS structure on the 435S wheel loader is redesigned; A pillars are the same width as the rear of the cab, providing a larger interior and panoramic front windscreen. Switches and auxiliary controls are now on the right-hand A-pillar.
- There are two full colour LCD screens to navigate the operating menus, one of which can double as a monitor for the rear-view camera. Using your JCB’s simple, dedicated menu interface is easy with an intuitive optional rotary controller.
- As standard, the JCB 435S wheel loader is equipped with heated external mirrors that can be electronically adjusted from inside the cab.
- An all-new air venting system boasts nine demisting vents and six operator vents to maintain visibility and operator comfort at all times. It also operates at a reduced noise level.
- All controls are seat-mounted, even moving with the air seat suspension. You can also select the control system that’s best for your operators: choose from single lever joystick or multi-lever configurations, all using electro-hydraulics for the ultimate in precision.
- After extensive research into operator ergonomics, we’ve devised the Command Driving Position, which boasts the very optimal control layout for a multitude of different driver shapes and sizes.
Low Maintenance, Long Intervals
- It’s easy to get to the engine on a new JCB 435S wheel loader with a large automatic opening single-piece bonnet. Accessing the DEF tank is similarly straightforward via the lockable grille at the rear of the machine.
- An electronic monitoring system relays machine condition, giving real time alerts. This safeguards both the 435S and its operator.
- An optional auto-lubrication kit means this wheel loader will take care of its own greasing requirements, while the standard widecore cooling pack and reversing fan will ensure cooling efficiency in environments with large amounts of airborne debris.
- Because it uses premium components like a Cummins engine, ZF transmission and axles, Rexroth pumps, and Parker valve blocks, the JCB 435S has a long service life built in.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed disks gives this loader's braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
- Most Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that can cost a lot of money and time when it needs replacing. The Cummins engine is DPF-free, reducing your servicing and running costs.
- On the new JCB 435S wheel loader, you’ll find the rear-view mirrors mounted in front of the A-pillars for improved visibility. Interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and rear view camera combine to offer excellent views all around your wheeled loading shovel.
- Inclined, equally spaced access steps, together with well-positioned grab handles, make for safe access to the wheel loader.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options make your wheeled loader operators safe climbing onto the machine.
- Engines fitted with a DPF can pose an increased fire risk because extreme heat can be created in regeneration mode. The new 435S doesn’t use a DPF, so this is no cause for concern.
- The cab is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurised against dust. You can choose from fresh air or carbon filters as well.
- This wheel loader’s Cummins QSB 6.7-litre engine produces a huge 230hp, with a peak engine torque of 945Nm at only 1500rpm for excellent response. The unit is Tier 4 Final/Stage IV legislation using only exhaust gas recirculation (ECR), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC).
- Cycle times are fast on the JCB 435S: a variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speeds, while powerful twin variable displacement piston pump hydraulics can circulate a massive 264 l/min for fast productive cycle times.
- JCB’s optional quickhitch makes attachment changing on our wheel loaders quick and efficient. The quickhitch is designed to be compatible with aftermarket attachments too.
- The high torque (HT) arm design on the JCB 435S provides parallel lift and great visibility to the loader end – ideal for multi-attachment use. Choose a HT high lift arm and you can use this wheel loader for working at height (hopper, trailer and spreader loading).
- For optimum cycle times and efficiency (across acceleration, hill climbing and roading applications), we've spec'd the 435S with our unique 6-speed transmission, offering torque convertor lock-up in every gear.
- Smooth attachment control is ensured on this wheeled loader – there’s constant torque throughout the full carriage rotation.
- JCB’s innovative electronic management can perform progressive clutch cut-off for efficient, productive loader control. This feature controls tractive effort via the transmission, diverting maximum power to the loader hydraulics and reducing service brake wear and fuel use.
- Tailor the JCB 435S wheel loader to any application with various axle options. There are open differentials for hard ground; limited slip differentials for soft, muddy terrain; and open differentials with an automatic locking front axle diff for varied conditions