The JCB 560-80 Agri Loadall is the highest capacity machine in the agricultural Loadall range. With a massive 6000kg of lifting capacity and a powerful EcoMax engine, the farm output will be higher than ever. The optional 5m3 bucket providing superb bulk handling also helps this campaign.
We’ve been working closely with customers just like you to develop the all-new 560-80 AGRI Loadall. As such, it is blessed with a combination of power, productivity, manoeuvrability, efficiency, durability, comfort, safety and low cost of ownership.
A new hydraulic regeneration system offers faster cycle times and efficiency than ever before, and there’s a versatility-enhancing selectable transmission dump on your 560-80 AGRI Loadall too.
The 560-80 is equipped with a host of Smart Hydraulic features for improved cycle times and fuel efficiency, alongside increasing productivity and comfort.
Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handlers, our Agri Loadalls are always in demand and therefore valuable.
- JCB’s EcoMAX T4 Final/Stage IV engine is offered here in two sizes. The 4.4 litre delivers 125hp (93kW) and a massive 550Nm torque at low engine speeds. For ultimate performance, there’s our new 145hp (108kW) 4.8 litre variant with 560Nm torque.
- 4WD is standard, so good traction is assured on your AGRI Loadall. Optional 2WD is available at the flick of a switch too, minimising tyre wear and fuel use when roading. For ultimate traction, choose a limited slip differential (LSD).
- A selectable transmission dump on the foot brake allows superb multi-functioning and increased power during loading or rehandling with your telehandler.
Additional to the single auxiliary service you can opt for twin auxiliary services. High Flow auxiliary is also available as an option for increased productivity of attachments without any primary power loss.
- To improve productivity even more, we’ve now fitted an Auxiliary Venting button for quicker attachment changes on the front hydraulic auxiliary service.
- Regenerative hydraulics help to ensure the very fastest cycle times, keeping farm output high.
- Our brand-new Auto Smoothride System (SRS) engages at speeds of 4km/h and above, improving load retention on the road or on uneven fields for increased comfort (and therefore productivity). You can manually select SRS with the boom in any position.
- Variable geometry turbo (VGT) technology minimises lag for excellent telescopic handler performance at low revs. VGT also delivers excellent speed pick-up and superior efficiency at higher revs.
- There are plenty of options to tailor your 560-80 to different applications. These include tyres, hitches, LED Lights, heated screens and a larger 5m³ bulk handling bucket.
- JCB’s new Auto Bucket Control system makes it easier to meter out or fully empty material from your bucket or muck fork via a feature button on the joystick. Material is ejected quickly and in a controlled way.
- AGRI Loadalls have three selectable steer modes. There’s two-wheel steer, which is ideal for high speed on the road; four-wheel steer for tight spaces; and crab-steer for maneuvring close to walls and farm buildings. Operators can switch modes on the move without having to line the wheels up.
- Joystick-mounted manual or automatic gear changes mean you can shift gears, speed and direction quickly and easily with one ergonomic control.
- Boom End Damping is fitted to the boom’s lift and retract functions, for a smoother cycle and reduced material loss.
- The AGRI Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles save you valuable time, especially where space is limited.
Saving Time & Money
- Whichever engine your 560-80 Agri Loadall is fitted with, you’ll benefit from a hydraulic variable speed cooling fan as standard. This automatically reacts to ambient temperature, adjusting the fan speed for maximum economy and reduced noise.
- The engine can be remapped to run on lower grade fuels, which means your telescopic handler can be resold across many different territories, with a corresponding boost to residual values.
EcoMAX produces its peak torque at engine speeds as low as 1500-1600 rpm for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- JCB’s new hydraulic regeneration system uses a unique pilot-operated counterbalance valve to harness gravity, making lowering and retracting the boom more efficient than ever. The system reduces cycle times by up to 20% and fuel consumption by up to 4.4%.
- We believe that even high performance features should have economy at their heart. That’s why our robust Z-bar linkage doesn’t just offer an incredible 6.5 tonnes of tearout force; it also maximises bucket fill for superb efficiency in rehandling applications.
- The 560-80 telehandler boasts high back-off brakes; these reduce viscous drag during roading and rehandling, boosting economy by as much as 2%.
- JCB’s innovative Clean Burn technology helps our engines to meet Tier 4 Final/Stage IV regulations without the use of a DPF. This means, of course, that costly DPF regeneration or replacement is never a worry.
- All AGRI Loadall operators have access to all the fuel information they need via the dash LED screen. By pressing the information button, the driver can see fuel remaining, fuel used since the last fill-and-reset, and current average fuel consumption. Additionally the DEF/Adblue level is also easy to view on the same screen.
- The 560-80 AGRI Super will feature a new 6 speed 40kph transmission for improved travelling performance when handling and roading. The 5th and 6th gears are fitted with Torquelock for increased speed and acceleration with lower fuel consumption.
Strength in Depth
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates and large overlaps of over 1.0m. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- Heavy-duty axle feet help an AGRI Loadall to absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy material re-handling applications. Keyhole castings hold the tilt and extension rams to further improve overall structural integrity.
- The bonnet is side-mounted and recessed to keep it out of harm’s way. Rear lights on this telehandler fold up and away from potential hazards on-site.
- The one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight. The boom is mounted low in the chassis, providing an extremely rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility.
- Hydraulic hoses can be vulnerable to damage, so ours are intelligently routed through the boom for maximum protection. Our hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength, plus all pivots use hardened pins.
- Because we make our own hydraulic rams, cabs, transmissions, engines, chassis and booms, JCB AGRI Loadalls benefit from perfect harmony of key components, bringing with it optimised reliability and performance.
- The new AGRI Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles and intensive rolling road work.
- If you need added protection from falling objects, choose our front and top screen roof guards.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to achieve the very highest levels of quality.
- To provide long-term corrosion protection, we dip our cabs in electrophoretic alloy before starting the painting process.
- JCB engines are tried and tested. We’ve built over 200,000 DIESELMAX engines since 2004, and we’ve tested our latest EcoMAX units for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments.
- The Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engine builds on the proven success of the JCB EcoMAX platform. Since the start of the engine program we have achieved over 200,000 hours of testing across the toughest applications and environments.
Less Servicing, More Service
- All daily checks and grease points are easily located at ground level on these AGRI Loadalls; specify our optional central greasing system for even faster and easier serviceability.
- The bonnet opens and closes easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bay is large and wide for good engine access. The battery is protected by a hinged bolt shut door, which nevertheless offers easy access to the battery itself.
- Filling both the telehandler’s diesel and AdBlue/DEF tanks is straightforward and can be done from ground level; there’s also an integral pre-filter in the filler neck to guard against contaminated fuel. Housed inside the DEF tank are DEF quality sensors.
- A dry lubricant system means wear pads are extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hours.
- The filters on these AGRI Loadalls (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, easy servicing. The air filter is easily accessible, and its double-element design simplifies cleaning.
- The battery is protected by a hinged bolt shut door still giving easy access to the battery.
JCB LiveLink telematics technology enables all AGRI Loadalls to report fuel economy, idle time and engine load data.