Seed Drill & Cart
AD-P Special is the lighter, reasonably priced machine for the medium sized farm. It is available in working widths of 3 m, 3.5 m and 4 m.
AMAZONE AD-P Special
The AD-P Special 850 pneumatic seed drill, with its compact design, in 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 m working width, has been developed for use on medium sized farms. The seed hopper capacity is 850 l and can be increased with an extension to 1,100 l.
Designed especially for farms which are increasing in acreage and still looking for the advantages of a PTO-driven combination but with a higher output, the AD-P Special 1250 in 3 m, 3.5 m or 4 m working width with its 1,250 l seed hopper offers the right solution. With the aid of an extension the 1,250 litre AD-P Special can be upgraded to 1,500 l.
The AD-P Special can also be mounted on to rotary harrows from other manufacturers, provided these harrows have sufficiently robust troughs to be able to safely carry the large seed hopper of the AD-P Special.
Benefits of AMAZONE sowing combinations
- Large, centralised seed hopper, compact design, high work rates and short set-up times
- Due to the precise metering and simple adjustment, the electric metering drive capable of handling a large variety of seeds and seed rates offers even more comfort
- Little residual amounts, even in sloping terrain
- Optimised seed distribution and simple monitoring due to the external translucent distributor head
- Accurate seed placement through RoTeC Control coulters or WS suffolk coulters at high forward speeds
- Equippment with the most modern ISOBUS terminals and control via GPS-Switch is possible
The benefits of the AD-P Special
- Compact design
- Large, centralised seed hopper
- Low lifting power requirement
- Quick and easy filling and emptying
- Mounting to a soil tillage implement from other manufacturers is possible
The easy uncoupling of the soil tillage implement from the seed drill offers flexibility enabling pre-soil tillage via the rotary harrow or rotary cultivator for solo operation or preparation of the seedbed.
Large capacity seed hopper
The seed hopper features a large filling opening allowing for the quick and easy filling procedure also from big bags, loading shovels, but also with material in sacks. Sieves safely protect the metering system from foreign objects. The seed hopper is separate from both the distribution head and the seed pipes enabling easy monitoring in work and simple cleaning out for different seed types.