Large Area Seed Drill
With RoTeC pro coulter System and 3, 3.5, 4 and 6 m working width.
AMAZONE Cirrus 03
- The large, centralised 3,000 l to 4,000 l seed tank is neatly integrated into the sowing combination leaving an uncluttered view of the work area.
- The combination of a high seed tank capacity and the pneumatic seed distribution makes high work rates possible..
- The quick and easy to open roll-over hopper cover means short fill times and safely protects the contents of the tank from dust and moisture.
- The standard electric metering drive for differing seeds and seed rates offers even more comfort thanks to its precise metering and simple adjustment.
- Thanks to the combination of the TwinTerminal and the excellent access to the metering unit, a quick calibration is achieved.
- A precise seed placement, particularly at high operational speeds, is ensured via the RoTeC pro disc coulters with its integrated Control 25 cleaning and depth guidance roller.
- As standard, machine control is carried out via modern ISOBUS communication..
- In combination with ISOBUS, GPS applications such as GPS-Switch or application maps for part-area site specific sowing can be utilised.
- The immense variety of features, such as, for example, Crushboard, T-Pack S/T-Pack IN/T-Pack U, Single-Shoot fertiliser systems, seed pipe monitoring or filling auger, offers the right solution for any situation.