Precision Seed Drill
With the EDX precision air seeder AMAZONE offers new technology enabling higher operational speeds of up to 15 km/h .
- The complete range for the various farm and field sizes
- Operational speeds up to 15 km/h
- Large seed and fertiliser hoppers
- Quick filling, emptying and seed change thanks to the centralised seed hoppers
- Quick filling of the fertiliser hopper
- Central stripper adjustment, optional with remote control for AMATRON 3
- Central hydraulic pressure adjustment for fertiliser and sowing coulters, optional with remote control via AMATRON3
- Simplified calibration for fertiliser application rates
- AMATRON 3 central in-cab terminal for all functions
- Compact and quick folding down to max. 3 m transport width
- Suitable for conventional, mulch and direct sowing
- Erosion decree ready, narrow row spacing sowing specifications possible
- Seeding of maize, sunflowers and rape is possible
- Peak output put into practice: 1,100 ha in 10 days with the EDX 9000-TC
The complete model range for all applications!
With its complete range AMAZONE now offers the perfect machine for all relevant farming applications. All models have in common that they can be operated, both following conventional or conservation soil tillage or for direct seeding. This applies equally as well when sowing maize, sunflowers and rape.
The trailed EDX 6000-TC and 9000-TC are ideally suited to large sized fields. Experience in practice shows that with an EDX 9000-TC, depending on the farm, a seasonal output of up to 1,500 ha is possible whereas with, for the smaller EDX 6000-TC, the value amount to approx. 900 ha respectively. For operating the EDX 9000-TC, tractors with engine power from 250 HP/180 KW should be used and for the EDX 6000-TC, from 170 HP/125 kW.