The compact UF 02 mounted sprayer has a capacity of 2,000 l and working width of 15-30 m. It is characterised by its extremely operator-friendly design and in combination with the FT front tank, the tank capacity can be easily increased by an extra 1,000 l.
UF 2002 Mounted Compact Sprayer
- Lift capacity optimised design with good centre of gravity mounting
- Clever quick coupling system and comfortable parking device make for easy mounting
- Enclosed SmartCenter and integrated, dust-tight storage compartment prevents any contamination
- The high-performance induction bowl with a suction capacity of up to 150 l/min ensures the minimum fill times and a homogeneous spray mixture
- High-performance self-priming, low maintenance piston diaphragm pump for large application rates even at high spray pressures
- Outstanding, multi-facet spring suspension for a smooth boom ride
- DUS and DUS pro pressure recirculation systems for a continuous circulation of the spray liquid
- 50 cm part-width sections thanks to the AmaSwitch electric individual nozzle control
- Automatic cleaning programme for perfect cleaning results under all conditions
- With FlowControl+ and the FT front tank, the capacity can be extended up to 3000 litres – for even more output
High-capacity spray agent tanks
The specially shaped, polyethylene tank is integrated into the main frame to give a favourable centre of gravity. Smooth tank inner and outer walls and the rounded internal design and the low positioned sump on the tank bottom allows for quick, effective tank cleaning as well as minimal residual volumes.
The filling of the tank is carried out, both on the suction side and also when pressure filling from a water source, near to the tank bottom which reliably eliminates any tendency to form foam during the filling procedure. For an intensive agitation capacity and to prevent any deposits settling in the tank, the agitator is positioned down on the tank bottom. The internal cleaning nozzle, the tank breather and the easily opened, domed lid are positioned right up in the tank. In addition to the spray agent tank, the UF 02 features a 350 l fresh water tank.
Favourable centre of gravity – perfect frame design
The UF 02 is equipped with two different link arm positions for different tractors. Guide plates in front of the frame help to link the lower link arms to the torsion-safe, lower link pins which are ready fitted with Cat. 3 balls. The coupling geometry is designed for both Cat. 2 and Cat. 3 link arms. .
High performance and reliable pump technology
The UF 02 can be equipped with a single pump system that has a capacity of 200 l/min, 250 l/min or 300 l/min. During the filling procedure at a nominal pump speed, the full pump capacity if available for filling the spray agent tank. At the same time, either the contents of the induction bowl can be drawn out via the venturi or the total fill capacity can be increased up to 450 l/min.
Benefits of a piston diaphragm pump:
• Simple handling due to its self-priming capability at the start of the filling procedure
• Very high, consistent application rates with system pressures of up to 10 bar
• Can run dry and is liquid-fertiliser proof
• Long service life
Stepless hydraulic main agitator
The intensity of the hydraulic agitator can be reduced down to nothing in order to avoid any foaming of the crop protection agent or to facilitate spraying out the remaining tank contents. The fill level can be read off both via a clearly visible scale or the operator terminal.
Central actuation – all via the SmartCenter
The new SmartCenter operator station is equipped with a large hinged door that protects all the relevant operating controls and the induction bowl from dirt and water splashes. As the swing door opens backwards towards the boom, it protects the operator from chemical contact on his clothing from the booms plus, at the same time, creates plenty of free space between it and the tractor.
Well thought through – in every detail
The 20 l hand wash tank is positioned above the induction bowl and it is completely integrated into the machine design. The wash water runs directly into the induction bowl and is sucked into the tank.
7-way pressure tap
The UF 02 is equipped with a 7-way pressure tap. As oppose to a normal pressure tap, the in-house developed valve from AMAZONE consists of a cam and valve seats. Exclusively by swivelling in and out the handle on the pressure tap, the relevant liquid paths are reliably opened or closed.
The 60 l induction bowl is positioned directly underneath the operator control chest. The phenomenal suction capacity of 150 l/min guarantees the quick, absolutely trouble-free filling and a complete emptying. For inducting powders or granular spray agents, an additional mixing nozzle is positioned underneath the suction aperture which safely prevents any blockage of the suction aperture. The mixing nozzle is infinitely-variable and can be operated in parallel to the infinitely-adjustable output of the high capacity rinse ring.
• Exceptionally quick, trouble-free filling
• Suction capacity of 150 l/min
• Fresh water supply during both suction and pressure filling
• Safe induction even of powder and granular spray agents, thanks to the additional mixing nozzle
• Practical folding measuring jug holder in the induction bowl lid
3-fold shock absorbed suspension for the most arduous operational conditions
As standard all AMAZONE booms are equipped with
• springs and shock absorber pack for damping the vertical roll movements
• rubber buffer damping elements with ball suspension to damp down the horizontal yaw movements
• tension springs for the shock absorbed suspension of the entire boom
As standard also is hydraulic height adjustment and guide skids that results in the perfect boom guidance and thus, the accurate longitudinal and lateral distribution of the spray agent.
Boom design to perfection
In hilly terrain and with large working widths, hydraulic tilt adjustment makes sense. The quick and precise tilting and return of the boom into the level position is possible via a tractor spool valve or via the electro-hydraulic functions in the ISOBUS terminal.
More than just the solid core: Profiles made from high tensile steel