Highly efficient fertiliser spreader which has been designed especially for high operational speeds of up to 30 km/h
- Precise spread patterns at working widths of up to 36 m
- Tronic models standard with ISOBUS communication
- Monitoring and control of the application rate via 200 Hz weighing technology
- Soft Ballistic System (SBS) for an especially gentle handling of the fertiliser
- Spreading unit for application rates of up to 390 kg/min
- Intelligent, fertiliser saving agitator with automatic speed reduction when the shutter slide is closed
- Spreading discs with exceptionally quick and precisely adjustable spreading vanes using the QuickSet system
- Electrically-controlled border spreading device, able to be lowered variably into the fertiliser fan
- Limiter V+ for precise side, border and water course spreading
- Compact, tight closing, operator-friendly roll-over hopper cover
Robust hopper and frame - the basis for perfect spreading
The 700 l base hopper is deep pressed so that it is without corners, edges and weld seams. This provides a continual and even flow of the fertiliser. This hopper design also eases the cleaning of the spreader. The Super frame features a payload of 3200 kg and comes with Cat. II linkage dimensions. The Ultra frame, on the other hand, offers a payload of 4500 kg and Cat. III linkage dimensions.
Outstanding design: mounted spreader with 4500 kg payload
Lightweight frame design with excellent rigidity
Optimised centre of gravity and yet plenty of space for hitching up
The Super frame combines a payload in excess of 3200 kg and Category II linkage dimensions.
The Ultra frame features a payload of more than 4500 kg and a Category III linkage.