Highest acreage output with hopper capacities of 5,500 and 8,200 litres. Working widths of 10 - 36 metres.
- Hopper capacity: 5500 litres and 8200 litres
- Easy to fill from the store or using a loader thanks to large filling opening.
- Steep walls in the hopper ensure that the spreading material slides down into the hopper also in sloping terrain.
- Low-wear rubber belt floor with automatic belt control centres automatically even with uneven operational demand.
Sophisticated spreader technology - first-class spreading results
- Stainless steel sheet metal withstands even intense abraison from fertilisers
- The agitator, metering elements and spreading discs are optimally linked together and ensure even fertiliser distribution
- High-grade stainless steel screw Joints for hydraulics in the "dirty zone"
- Mechanical spreader disc drive available for PTO shafts of 540 rpm or 720 rpm
- Maintenance-free and robust oil-bath gearbox with integrated overload safety
Running gear - high levels of comfort for maximum work rates
- Well-engineered and robust running gear technology, designed for speeds up to 50 km/h
- 7.0 to 9.8 t payload
- Over-size tyres reduce ground contact pressure and enable the spreader to be used in even the most arduous conditions
- Track widths of 1.50 to 2.25 m are possible for tyres with an AS profile
- Increased driving comfort due to spring-suspended and height-adjustable drawbar systems
- Increased safety in road traffic due to large-dimensioned axles and Brakes (dual-circuit pneumatic air brakes or hydraulic braking system)
- PTO shaft drive with Walterscheid wide angle PTO shaft
- Large ground clearance
- Large-dimensioned stand
- Foldable ladder