Landpower/CLAAS Harvest Centre Customer Feedback Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Landpower/CLAAS Harvest Centre Customer Feedback Competition ("competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is Landpower New Zealand Limited, 45 Ron Guthrey Road, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand, PO Box 16130, Christchurch 8441 ("Promoter").
- The period of this competition begins at 12:00am (AEDT) on 1st December 2023 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31st May 2024 (“competition Period”). Only entries received during the relevant prize draw entry period, as set out in clause 10, will be eligible for the prize related to that prize draw entry period.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of Landpower or CLASS Harvest centre and who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter, related body corporate of the Promoter, and any agency associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the competition Period:
- Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional survey and submit the fully completed survey.
- SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Landpower or CLAAS Harvest Centre account relevant to the email address submitted on entry (email entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Only those entrants that complete the survey will be entered into the relevant prize draw.
- Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by random selection by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne, Victoria, 3004 at 12 noon AEST on the date specified in the table below.
1st December 2023
31st May 2024
18th June 2024
- The winner of the prize draw period will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on https://www.landpower.co within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- One valid entry drawn from the prize draw will win a NZ$2,000 CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher.
- The CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher is subject to its terms of issue. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective prize. However, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the CLAAS Harvest Centre Gift Voucher.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- The Promoter will take all reasonable endeavours to make contact with the winner.
- If the prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd on behalf of the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. The date for the draw would be on 18th September 2024.
- The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the re-draw. The winner’s name will be published at https://www.landpower.co within 7 days of the relevant re-draw.
Personal Information of entrants
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties for the purposes of the competition, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers (including without limitation Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd), prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter and participants consent to the use of their video and audio content for internal training purposes.
- An incomplete, indecipherable or inaudible entry will be deemed invalid and removed from the relevant draw. Any entry, which contains one or more gibberish answers, will be deemed invalid. Entries that contain racist or inappropriate comments or language will also be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Entries into the competition will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd on behalf of the Promoter at random through an automatic selection process.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total value of the prize pool is NZ$2,000.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Any entrant who automatically enters into the competition when they provide feedback who no longer wishes to participate in the competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.