Parts Manager - Esperance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
Support operations, sales, & distribution for the parts department to maximize efficiency & profitability.
- Competitive rate I Paid OT I Company uniform
- Career Progression | On the job coaching | Training budget
- Learn from leaders who are respectful and supportive
- Approaching 50 years of dedicated service and proudly family-owned
Why work with CLAAS:
- Since 1975, we've been a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers, and hay equipment
- A Proud representative of global agricultural leaders like CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB, our network spans 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand
- Our well-equipped facilities are strategically situated in the heart of Australia’s busiest agricultural hubs
- We provide our team with access to valuable international knowledge, resources, career pathways, and a genuine commitment to their development
- We’re stable, we’re organised, and we’re focused on the safety and wellbeing of our team members
About this exciting role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Parts Manager will support the operations, sales, and distribution for the parts department and will oversee daily operations, from ordering and receiving stock to packing shipments, ensuring timely completion of sales and orders, and distribution.
- Effectively oversees and mentors the parts team to ensure they are a successful and motivated team
- Act as the primary point of contact for product inquiries and manage customer expectations regarding part pricing and availability
- Ensure timely execution of daily parts activities, including sales, back orders, forward orders, stock transfers, and distribution
- Manages Inventory and maintains parts department cleanliness and organizes proper shelving for all components
- Stays informed about new products, product updates, and changes, as well as improvements and removals of existing parts
- Inputs invoices and raising of purchase orders while ensuring prompt completion of purchases, sales receipts, and credits
- Cultivate strong bonds with our valued customers
Who are you:
- Your attention to detail is excellent, you are organised and can efficiently complete tasks
- You have experience in parts and/or inventory systems
- You’re passionate about customer service and you have a great work ethic
- You’re a good team player who can also work independently
- You are Proficient in Office 365 and computer systems
- You have a current driver’s licence
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs