Sales Representative - Leongatha
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre South Gippsland
- $$$ - Fantastic earning potential
- Ongoing training to develop skills dealing with World-CLAAS Machinery
- Grow your career with a company with an excellent reputation
- Location: Leongatha, VIC
CLAAS Harvest Centre was established in 1975 as Farmrite Industries, and over the past 45 years has maintained the same dedication to providing farmers and contractors in Australasia with industry-leading, fit-for-purpose agricultural machinery, parts, and service back-up.
As the largest privately-owned distributor of farm machinery in Australasia CLAAS represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB throughout New Zealand and Australia.
About the role:
Your key objective as our passionate Sales Representative will be to prospect, develop, track and close sales of our market-leading equipment to our loyal and expanding customer base. You’ll be an organised, strategic, and resilient sales expert who understands the market, knows their competitors, can identify targets, build a strategy, execute the plan and persist in the winning of new business, while maintaining close and rewarding relationships.
Our sales teams are enjoying unprecedented demands and the resulting financial rewards – if you’re keen to be part of our journey and can bring sales experience in the agricultural or similar heavy equipment market, now’s the time to put your hat in the ring!
- Represent products and service, using consumer research as well as deep and comprehensive knowledge of how solutions meet the needs of customers
- Generate leads and build positive relationships by organising daily work schedules to call on existing and potential customers
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales and marketing strategies and tactics whilst monitoring market competitors
- Developing an achieving targeted retail sales plan
- Interact with customers throughout the sales process, from initial outreach until purchase is finalised
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often including product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that quotas are being met and company standards are being upheld
- Assisting with coordination and delivery of sales events
- Proven background of successful sales and business development in a similar role and industry
- Agricultural Industry background/knowledge will be beneficial
- Excellent negotiating skills with proven ability to influence stakeholders
- High standard of written and verbal communication in a professional manger
- Be eager to learn and embrace new experiences to improve your skillset
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world.
We are looking for people who share our values! If this sounds like you – APPLY today!
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs