Service Manager - Wagga Wagga
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wagga Wagga
Why work with CLAAS:
- Since 1975, we've been a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers, and hay equipment
- A Proud representative of global agricultural leaders like CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB, our network spans 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand
- Our well-equipped facilities are strategically situated in the heart of Australia’s busiest agricultural hubs
- We provide our team with access to valuable international knowledge, resources, career pathways, and a genuine commitment to their development
- We’re stable, we’re organised, and we’re focussed on the safety and wellbeing of our team members
About this exciting role:
We're in search of a vibrant Service Manager who has excellent leadership and management skills.
Reporting to the Branch manager, you will be the driving force behind efficiency, quality, and cost optimisation in our busy service department. You will have the ability to work within a team to set clear goals while you mentor and drive individual growth to boost team efficiency.
- To lead and oversee the service team's daily operations for professional and timely work performance
- Provide both workshop and remote technical support to the service team as required
- Proactively be the first point of contact for customers, management, and your team, including after-hours support when needed
- Build connections and nurture your team by consistently offering leadership that inspires and motivates
- Guarantees that the service team is recruited, onboarded, trained, motivated, managed, and exited in full compliance with company policy
- Create and execute customer service strategies, both internal and external, to elevate the overall customer experience
- Identify additional areas for improvement throughout the service department and implement appropriate action plans
- Work closely with department heads to ensure smooth coordination of customer service, encompassing new machinery assembly, pre-delivery checks, and the reconditioning of used machinery.
- Consistently and actively promote, and always abides by the company Health and Safety policy
- You possess exceptional leadership and management skills and can demonstrate success in a similar role
- You’re a qualified mechanic or mechanically inclined
- You’re a great communicator with high level customer service skills
- With your positive approach you can engage and collaborate with staff and management at all levels creating a positive team environment
- You’re a great planner with a strong focus on achieving desired results
- You’re a great planner, well organised, structured, and outcomes-focused
- You have a valid driver’s licence
- Your computer skills are intermediate and you’re system savvy
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs