Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance
Where the coastal lifestyle and farming meet! Based in Esperance. A passion for servicing and repairing premium agricultural machinery is a must. Diesel Mechanic experience and qualification is essential. Great salary, benefits and development opportunities.
The CLAAS Harvest Centre network is the largest privately-owned farm machinery distributor in Australasia. It represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and Seedhawk, and Väderstad via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
You will be working in an environment that invests in people, supports innovation and encourages growth.
We are values driven and committed to the ongoing improvement of our health, safety and wellbeing culture to ensure everyone gets home safe every day. Our values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
Living in Esperance is a great opportunity to join a growing community cultivated in its rich history making it a great place where you will feel right at home. It offers a family-friendly coastal lifestyle with its great climate. At your doorstep is access to some of Australia’s most spectacular and unspoilt beaches as well as great shopping, educational, medical, and recreational facilities.
Agriculture in Esperance and its regions serve as the backbone of our agricultural industry. CLAAS Harvest Centre Esperance is looking for an experienced Service Technician providing exceptional customer service support to our rural sector to join its busy team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery.
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales.
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Experience in field service work on agricultural machinery or similar.
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing.
- A genuine commitment to improving health, safety and wellbeing outcomes;
- Experience using advanced diagnostic systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
CLAAS Harvest Centre can offer you:
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities and the opportunity to fast track your career. You will receive regular on-the-job training as well as off-site technical product training provided by our Head Office – Landpower Australia.
- Excellent support with access to some of the best technical support personnel.
- Competitive experience-based remuneration packages ($30 - $40 per hour) including the use of a service vehicle.
- Diversity each day as you will be working on a variety of machinery in either the workshop or in the field.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading-edge machines.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the next step in your career, and you are willing to front up and go the extra mile, this is an excellent career opportunity for you.
To apply in confidence please click APPLY.
If you would like more information about this position, or you are interested in a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs