Service Technician - Rotorua
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Bay of Plenty
Maintain and repair our cutting-edge equipment & systems in the global agricultural machinery market such as Tractors, Harvesters, Seeders, and more!
Why work with CLAAS:
- Training - On average we invest $12,000 annually in first-year Service Technicians
- Career Progression -This role is a stepping stone to more senior positions within our organisation
- Competitive rate with review period and paid OT
- Company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone
- Work-life balance – Regular hours with optional overtime to boost earnings
- A respectful supportive manager and team creating an exciting work environment
- Location: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, NZ
Established in 1975, we’re a family-owned supplier and distributer of the best combines, foragers and hay equipment representing global agricultural giants such as CLAAS, AMAZONE, and JCB through 33 dealers across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
Rev up our global agricultural machinery and maintain and repair our premium tractors, harvesters, seeders, spreaders & more..
- Comprehensive mechanical services - maintenance, rebuilds, diagnostics, and rapid breakdown support
- Support our sales success with the pre-assembly of our cutting-edge machinery
- Cultivate strong bonds with our valued customers
- Use your expertise to empower our apprentices
- Maintain a dynamic, safe, and professional workshop
Skills and Experience:
- You’re a certified heavy diesel mechanic with comprehensive service and repair expertise
- Agricultural experience is valuable but not mandatory
- You have a valid driver’s licence
- Passionate about customer service, and you combine that with a great work ethic
- You efficiently complete tasks
- You’re a good team player who can also work independently
Are you CLAAS?
Family is key to us! We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and provide resources to support families in the farming community enabling their success as they feed our world.
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
How to Apply
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today or call Cherie Crews for a confidential conversation: +61 3 9373 4336.
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs