Service Technician - Rotorua
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Bay of Plenty
- $$$ - Competitive hourly rate, with rewarding overtime!
- Work / Life Balance - Flexibility to support family needs
- Ongoing training to develop skills working with World-CLAAS Machinery
- Grow your career with a company with an excellent reputation
- Location: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty NZ
Established in 1975 and now operating as the largest privately-owned distributor of farm machinery in Australasia CLAAS represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB via a network of 32 dealers throughout New Zealand and Australia.
About the role:
You will be working with some of the most advanced equipment and systems in the international agricultural machinery market. The primary focus of the Service Technician is to perform maintenance and repair work across the full spectrum of our premium harvesting, seeding, Greenline, tillage, fertilising, material handling and tractor product ranges.
- Full scope of mechanical service work including scheduled service, rebuilds, diagnostics and breakdowns
- Assembly and pre-delivery of new equipment
- Working to support our sales team with preparation, start-up, and demonstration of new equipment
- Building positive relationships with our valued customers
- Use your expertise to help in the development of other Team members including apprentices
- Practice continuous improvement behaviours to develop and fine-tune the day-to-day procedures
- To ensure the workshop is always in safe, orderly, and professional presentation
- Actively promotes, and always abides by Healthy and Safety policy
- Fully qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- Agricultural background - advantageous
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Ability to ensure all work is carried out in an effective and timely manner
- High level knowledge in all facets of servicing and repairs
- Strong customer service focus and dedicated work ethic
- High standard of teamwork, independency, and initiative
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world.
We are looking for people who share our values if this sounds like you - apply today!
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs