Service Technician - Wagga Wagga
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Sourcing
Company: CLAAS Harvest Centre Wagga Wagga
- $$$ - Competitive hourly rate, with rewarding overtime!
- Develop your skills working with World-CLAAS Machinery
- Grow your career with a company with an excellent reputation
- Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
CLAAS Harvest Centre was established in 1975 as Farmrite Industries, and over the past 45 years has maintained the same dedication to providing farmers and contractors in Australasia with industry-leading, fit-for-purpose agricultural machinery, parts and service back-up.
As the largest privately-owned distributor of farm machinery in Australasia CLAAS represents some of the world’s leading farm machinery brands, including CLAAS, AMAZONE and JCB throughout New Zealand and Australia.
About the role:
Working with some of the most advanced equipment and systems in the international agricultural machinery market the Service Technicians responsibility is to perform maintenance and repair work across the full spectrum of our premium harvesting, seeding, Greenline, tillage, fertilising, material handling and tractor product ranges.
- Full scope of mechanical service work including scheduled service, rebuilds, diagnostics and breakdowns
- Assembly and pre-delivery of new equipment
- Working to support our sales team with preparation, start-up and demonstration of new equipment
- To ensure the workshop is always in safe, orderly, and professional presentation
- Building positive relationships with our valued customers throughout the lifecycle of their gear
- Use your expertise to help in the development of other Team members including apprentices
- Practice continuous improvement behaviours to develop and fine-tune the day-to-day procedures to assist in efficient operations
- Fully qualified in Heavy Diesel Machinery
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Proven experience working in a similar heavy machinery environment such as Agriculture, Construction or Mining as a Senior Service Technician
- High level knowledge in all facets of servicing and repairs
- Ability to work effectively and in a time efficient manner
- Strong customer service focus and dedicated work ethic
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative
How to Apply
Are you CLAAS?
In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment. Family is key to us – We’re a family-owned business, we employ people with families to care for, and our purpose is to provide resources and support to families in the farming community to enable their success as they feed our world.
We are looking for people who share our values! Is this you? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss today!
If you have any questions about this listing, please email our CLAAS Harvest Centre HR representatives.
Back to all Jobs