AMAZONE offers a range of versatile, robust and user-friendly spreaders for every growing operation.
Take advantage of 0% finance on AMAZONE ZA-M, ZA-V & ZA-TS fertiliser spreaders for a limited time only. Contact your local dealer today to discuss your requirements.
Request a call back
Twin Disc Mounted Centrifugal Spreader
The ZA-M twin-disc spreader, in hopper capacities up to 3,000 litres and spreading widths of up to 36m, has a slow-turning, high capacity agitation system and the reduced disc speeds ensure an even, granule-protecting fertiliser flow.
- Hopper capacities - 1000 to 3000 L
- Working widths - 10 to 36 m
- Twin disc spreader
- OM Omnia-Set spreading discs
- Safety-Set comes as standard with ZA-M
Versatile Twin Disc Mounted Spreader
Highly efficient fertiliser spreader which has been designed especially for high operational speeds of up to 30 km/h. ISOBUS communication, weigh cell technology and many other innovations make the ZA-V one of the most state-of-the-art fertiliser spreaders in its class.
- Precise spread patterns at even working widths up to 36m
- Hopper capacities from 1400L to 4200L
- ZA-V Special for simple and precise operation with hydraulic control
- Limiter V & V+ border spreading attachment for left or right side
- ISOBUS compatible control unit with up to 16 sections
Advanced ISOBUS Controlled Spreader
High capacity spreader with working widths of 18 to 54 metres, hopper volume of 1,700 to 4,200 litres. With integrated, electro-mechanical AutoTS border spreading system.
- Precise spread up to 54 m
- Hopper volumes from 1400L to 4200L
- Monitoring & control of application rate via weighing system
- Soft Ballistic System Pro
- GPS switch technology for up to 132 sections with ISOBUS Section Control
Spreader Calibration System
Calibrate your spreader via your smartphone using AMAZONE's easy to use system, EasyCheck. Simply place the EasyCheck Mats across four rows at specific distances from the tramline and photograph each mat using a smartphone. The free app then automatically compares how much fertiliser has been collected on each row and the ratio between each row. The app then automatically suggests a correction to the spreading disc speed or of the delivery system.