With spring fast approaching, take advantage of our great finance rates, available from 0% over a 12-month term on CLAAS DISCO Mowers, VOLTO Tedders, and LINER Rakes. T&Cs apply.
Request a call back
"For us it's the reliability of the CLAAS gear".
Kevin White of Bradfields Contracting talks about why he chooses CLAAS grass harvest equipment.
With up to 50 operators out in the field and as many pieces of equipment during peak harvest; reliability and efficiency are key for Kevin and Kirsten White in the South Waikato. Bradfields covers a relatively vast area from as far south as Waiouru, Kawhia in the east and the Bombays in the north. This big catchment means harvesting a wide range of farm types and some hard land contours under the usual time pressure at peak harvest.
For Kevin, this means ‘purchasing the market leader for gear.’ This is where the CLAAS equipment and the support he gets from CLAAS Harvest Centre come in.
Perfect Results in All Conditions
CLAAS DISCO MOWER
CLAAS DISCO mowers are designed to withstand maximum loads while consistently delivering a top-quality cutting result. Easy to use, they maintain outstanding efficiency with minimal power requirement.
- Top chop quality with MAX CUT
- Perfect cut & smooth running, even at high speeds
- Advanced maximum impact resistance
- ACTIVE FLOAT for low fuel consumption
- Quickly adapts to uneven terrain
High Quality, No Nonsense Tedder
CLAAS VOLTO TEDDER
CLAAS VOLTO Tedders deliver modern technology in working width of 4.5 m to 13 m with trailed or three-point linkage attachment.
- 13 models in series
- MAX SPREAD crop flow - clean, even spread at high working speeds
- Maintenance-free power transmission with PERMALINK finger clutch
- Dependable ground tracking, with additional guide wheel
- Hermetically sealed, continuously lubricated rotor transmission
The Right Swather for Every Harvest
CLAAS LINER RAKE
Choose from the wide range of single, twin or quad rotor CLAAS LINER swathers that meet the needs in terms of working width, transport height, ground-contour following and, ultimately, feed quality.
- 20 models in series
- Trailed or 3-point linkage options
- 3.5 m - 15 m working width
- Single, twin or quad rotor options
- Transport height below 4 m without removing individual tine arms
"CLAAS gear is reliable and the service team is always there when we need them."
Darcy Finch of Finch Contracting describes why he chooses CLAAS grass harvest equipment.
Running a large, modern contracting business in the lush heartland of Waikato, with a peak staff count of 45 comes with a fair amount of pressure. But for Darcy Finch that pressure is mitigated by having gear that handles not only the huge volume but the wide range of environments and contours.
Grass harvesting makes up a significant part of the Finch business, so having CLAAS machinery that is fit for purpose and has high market share is key.