Agricultural Technician Apprentice Program
Our Agricultural Technician Apprenticeship Program
What we offer
We can offer a rewarding career in an industry that always gives back to its people. Globally there is a huge need for people with this technical specialisation and agriculture is an industry that is constant and will always be needed. As the world’s population grows, farming is becoming more focused on the right technology and machinery to ensure that we are getting the highest yields possible but that this happens in a sustainable way. This is why there is an ever growing need, for talented, forward thinking Service Technicians who can grow with us to ensure our farmers succeed when it matters the most.
- The Agricultural Technician Apprentice Program (ATAP) provides the opportunity to gain a qualification - in New Zealand, a National Certificate in Automotive Heavy Engineering - Agricultural Equipment (Level 3-4) and in Australia, a Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (specialising in Agricultural Mechanical)
- The opportunity to 'earn while you learn'
- The chance to work with advanced technology machines
- A supportive environment with highly skilled mentors and coaches
- World class training, delivered in New Zealand and Australia
- An opportunity to Grow With Us
Who you are
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to take the apprenticeship journey with us. We are looking for people who are customer focused, willing to learn and who lead by example. We want People who want to deliver with pride, passion and promise.
We offer a program the will help you grow and develop into a trade qualified Service Technician. We will ensure that you are working on world class brands, and offer you training in some of the newest technology. We will do all of this in a hardworking, yet enjoyable environment. As a company we offer great working conditions, a competitive rate of pay and a safe environment, along with great career opportunities for those who are wanting to progress.
To find out more about our program you can drop into one of our CLAAS Harvest Centre Dealerships and talk to some of our people to find out more or contact us or apply online by emailing your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, download an information brochure HERE
If this sounds like you, then take the next step on your journey with us and enquire about ATAP today!